Red and Studded

April 07, 2017





StyleNanda Tops | Armani Exchange Skirt | RayBan Sunnies | Daniel Wellington Watch | Valentino Bag

This bag is my very first backpack (other than school backpacks) that I bought. In my country, to carry this kind of bag is risky since there are a lot of pickpocket's thief and bag snatchers on the street or anywhere in public. So, leaving my bag behind my back is not a good choice for me, because I am so scared that someone will snatch my bag away or open my bag to take my stuffs away. But I can't resist my temptation to own this bag, the colour is very nice and the size is just perfect. Since my bag's colour is very contrast, I choose a neutral colour clothes so it keeps my bag as an outstanding item.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)