3 Must Have Basic Lipstick Colour

March 22, 2017

Every woman should own at least 3 shades of lipstick in their makeup box. So, here I am to give some recommendation to choose a lip shade based on my own experience. Before we begin to talk about the colours, I want to tell you guys that type of my lip is very dry so I need a lot of moisturizer to keep my lips away from cracking. Even a normal lipstick can crack my lips too, so a matte lipstick is a big no for me, although it is very in trends. 

Along this blog post, you will find a lot of Shu Uemura products, not because of advertising but personally I love all their products especially lipstick. Why? Due to my lip condition, it is so hard for me to find a good moist lipstick that can stay for a long time. Shu Uemura products does not dry out my lips without any moisturizer and can keep the colour for a few hours. This is why I love it to the core. 

Here are the 3 must have Lip shades colour!

1. Nude

This colour really a must have for girls. It can fit for any occasion you are attending, from casual to formal. Nude colour lipsticks that I own are Shu Uemura Medium Pink Beige BG930 (click here for detail) and Yves Saint Laurent Beige Estruque 05 (click here for detail). I love both of this so much, the colours are perfect for natural lip colour. For myself, I have a very pale lip colour, so I really need to apply lipstick everyday and I apply either both of these for my daily looks.
For normal lips, you can try this out. MAC Cold Hard Cash Matte (click here for detail) and NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream London (click here for detail


2. Red

Red lipstick is the past season colour, but it is still a must have colour. The red colour will always stand out of your makeup, it is one of the easiest way to enhance our makeup. Red Lipstick mostly makes the lips look more dry than usual, so I choose lip gloss for red lips. I got mine from Christian Dior Addict Fluid 479 Magique (click here for detail) and the other one is from Shu Uemura Laque Supreme 01 Red (click here for detail). I use both of this and surprisingly it has stayed in my lips for quite a few hours, since it is a gloss and it does not crack my lip. Usually lip gloss does not stay in our lips for too long, but these are different from other gloss.
For normal lips, try this out NARS Semi Matte Jungle Red (click here for detail) and YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick 01 Le Rouge (click here for detail). 


3. Coral

Summer is coming soon and Coral is the best shades for this season. It's a mixed colour between orange and pink, if you are always confused to choose between orange or pink colour, go pick up coral. I was not a big fan of orange lip shades, but after the booming of YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick 52 Rosy Coral (click here for detail), I get it for my own and start to love coral shades. If you are fans of Korean drama, you will know how famous is this colour which used by Jun Ji Hyun in 'My Love From Another Star'. And the second coral lipstick, I got from Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Medium Grapefruit Pink CR330 (click here for detail). Although the name is pink, but when it applies to our skin, it is a coral shade.
For normal lips, you can try this. MAC Vegas Volt (click here for detail) and NARS Audacious Catherine (click here for detail).


Everyone will have different preferences of brands, so find your own favorite brand of lipstick. When you found it, you will tend to be only buying those brands. Like me, mostly for lip products of mine are from Shu Uemura and Yves Saint Laurent. The reason I love YSL lipstick is because the colour stay still for quite a long time, although I need to apply a layer of moisturizer before the lipstick. Well, that's all for my lipstick recommendation today. Good luck on finding the best brands of lip shades for yourself girls! Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)