Soft SIlk

March 15, 2017





Bysi Dress | Longchamp Bag | Daniel Wellington Watch 

There are days when we feel like to wear something loose and easy. When that day comes, try some dress that made with cotton or silk since it is so comfortable to our skin. If you like the dress that already has pattern, images or drawings, just wear it simply without any accessories. Or you can match it with cardigan if you do not comfortable wearing a sleeveless dress. The other option, you can go for a basic plain dress and match it simple accessories so it still looks cool but relax. And you can put on caps if you like. For me myself, I like cotton dress and I can wear it all day long. But this silk dress that I'm wearing, I found the design is cute and the material is so soft. So make sure that you are choosing comfortable and chic clothes.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)