Feeling Blue

March 03, 2017




Editor's Market Dress | Ray-Ban Sunglasses | Pandora Bracelet | Daniel Wellington Watch | Furla Bag

Sometimes we can feel very lazy to dress up, but you still want to look good. Here is my little tips for you. Go for a basic-colour's simple dress, match it with a simple necklace. Voilà, you are ready to leave! I didn't put on any necklace because I was in Hong Kong with a super hot weather and I have an allergy to some material of accessories. I only can bear wearing it for few hours, but I must keep myself cool to prevent me from sweating, because the allergy always comes when I sweat. Okay, let's get back to the topic. If you don't like to put on a necklace, you can go for a brooches, it really helps to upgrade the style of your simple dress. My last tips, go for a dark colour dress as it somehow makes you look leaner, taller and slimmer. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)