Pinkish Peach

March 24, 2017




Editor's Market Top | Topshop Skirt | Topshop Vest | Editor's Market Shoes | Pandora Bracelet | Daniel Wellington Watch

Matching a vest with clothes is easy, but tricky, you need to find something that can show's your body curve. Like I'm wearing a skirt to show my waist, so I do not look too loose on everything. This vest is one of my favorite, it is simple, but when I pair it with just simple clothes, it is just gorgeous. I wear it with white top and simple A-line skirt with zipper. This kind of vest you can pair it with any simple dress or tank top with pants, it simply almost matches with anything. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)