Guia Fortress

March 10, 2017







Armani Exchange Sweater | Armani Exchange Shorts | Nike Airmax Shoes | Ray-Ban Sunglasses | Daniel Wellington Watch | Furla Bag 


Guia Fortress is one of the main attractions in Macau and the highest point in the city. It was a military base with an old western-style building and now it has become a historical place. From my experience, there is nothing much can be found. Just taking some picture towards the city, it is quite a good view there. The best view would be from the lighthouse, you can enter to the lighthouse and climb upstair to reach the top. The lighthouse is only open on the weekend, unfortunately I went there on weekdays, so I must be satisfied to take pictures only from the outside.

The fortress located at the top of the hill, to get there you need to walk. For me, it looks like a jogging track and a lot of local people exercising there. Actually, there is a short cut to reach the Fortress but I didn't know. It makes me walking around 20-30 minutes to reach while the short cut only needs less than 10 minutes. I acknowledge there was short cut when I was on the way back, so pity on me. 

So, if you are reading this and thinking to go there, I would like to recommend you to wear a comfortable shoes due to the steep road. And if you have a very short time in Macau, I suggest you to skip this destination since it takes a long time and does not worth the time you spend for the journey. But if you like historical places or you have plenty of time, visiting this place is quite fun.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)