Off from Shoulder

March 01, 2017






Topshop 
Tops | Zara  Short Pants | Nike Airmax Shoes | Ray-Ban Sunglasses | Pandora Bracelet | Daniel Wellington Watch | Furla Bag & Fur Key Rings


Summer days in Hong Kong are always extremely humid and hot. It makes you feel sticky on your skin and you doesn't want to stay out from an air-conditioned room. I wear this loose off-shoulder tops from Topshop, it make me feel a little bit not too hot so I doesn't sweat a lot, although I still do. I pick a simple white short pants to pair with it because nothing will go wrong when you match black and white. 

Anyway, I get a new sunnies from Ray-Ban, it is a exclusive collection of the Round Fleck. This model is converted from round into a contemporary style. I super love Ray-Ban sunnies, they are all very light weighted and the lenses are always just nice, not too dark nor too bright. And most importantly, their designs are always simple and chic so we can match it with any styles.




excuse my shameless selfie ;) well, which girl doesn't do selfie? :D



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)